Dragon Fire ER Tournament - March 2020
When you visit Forty Five Kensington - between the dates of 2nd March 2020 to 26th March 2020, you will be eligible to participate in our free to enter Dragon Fire Electronic Roulette Tournament for a chance to win a great selection of prizes and each daily heat winner will automatically qualify for the Grand Final taking place on Sunday 29th March 2020. Each participant can enter once per daily heat each day leading up to the Grand Final. Please note that daily heats are held on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays only between the promotional dates.
All entries and redemption are subject to the following terms and conditions – please read the following carefully.
ER Tournament Terms & Conditions
- Tournament promotion starts Monday 2nd March 2020.
- Tournament promotion ends Sunday 29th March 2020.
- Tournament heat sessions be held daily from Monday 2nd March to Thursday 26th March, between the times of 19:00 – 23:00 each day.
- Registration for each daily heat will commence at 18:30pm and Last entry shall be accepted no later than 22:55 on each day.
- The Grand Final of The Tournament will take place on Sunday 29th March at 21:00.
- Places in the tournament are strictly on a first come first serve basis.
- Forty Five Kensington reserves the right to adjust the number of entries according to demand.
- Seat allocation will be determined randomly at the point of registration by the on duty E-Gaming hosts.
- The participant who achieves the highest score (amount in credit) at the end of each heat session shall be declared the heat Winner and will automatically win a place in the Grand Final.
- All heat Winners will also be automatically registered to participate in the Grand Final Dragon Fire Roulette Tournament (see point 5 above).
- Qualifiers for the Tournament Final must be on the premises and registered prior to 20:45 on the 29th of March. Any qualifying players arriving after the start time will be excluded from participating in the final.
- Seats in the Tournament Final are non-transferrable; qualifiers who are unable to attend the Final will forfeit their place and cannot nominate another player to take their place.
- A participant can win more than one heat prize however cannot hold two positions in the Tournament Final. If a heat prize winner has already qualified for the Grand Final, the entry into the Final will be awarded to that heat’s respective tournament runner up (second highest daily score)
- The management of Forty Five Kensington reserves the right to alter the format of the tournament or withdraw this promotion at any time and without notice due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Winners may be required to provide valid photographic identification in order to claim their prize.
Conditions of Entry
- This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees of Genting Casinos Ltd, their families, agents or agencies and anyone else professionally connected to this promotion who are all precluded from participation.
- To enter the ER tournament, you must be a member of Forty Five Kensington, registered for Genting Rewards scheme and over the age of 18. Non-members may register for membership prior to participation. Genting operate a challenge 25 policy, so please ensure that you bring your photographic id with you.
- All entrants may view the tournament terms and conditions prior to the commencement of the tournament and all entrants must abide by the terms and conditions or risk disqualification.
- The management of Forty Five Kensington reserves the right to refuse any pre-registration request for entry into a tournament and participation of any nominated substitute in any tournament.
How to Enter
- Players may pre-register for a tournament on the day via registering with the tournament hosts from 18:30 onwards.
- Once the heat tournament session has commenced players should register with the tournament hosts.
Cost of Entry
- Entry to each daily heat is free. Limited to one entry only per customer.
- Additional entries or rebuys are not permitted during this tournament process.
Daily Heat Prize Fund (Monday – Thursday between 2nd March and 26th March)
- 1st Place £100: F/P Voucher + Entry to Grand Final
- 2nd Place £50: F/P Voucher
Tournament Final Prize Fund (Sunday 29th March)
- 1st Place: £2,000
- 2nd Place: £1,000
- 3rd Place: £500
Tournament Session Format
- The Casino Operator will randomly determine the allocation of players within each tournament.
- For both the heat Sessions and the Tournament Final, each participating player will start with 1,000 of Non-Negotiable credits, (which carry cash value and are solely for the purpose of the tournament)
- .Players may bet as little or as much as they like on each spin (subject to machine limits).
- Each Tournament Session will last for 5 spins or until the player run out of credits whichever occurs first.
- After each Tournament Session the players remaining credit will be recorded by the E-Gaming host.
- Tournament results will be available, 30 minutes after the tournament session has concluded, at the Cash Desk and will be available until 1st April 2020.
- Your Data:
- Surname and County of Winners will be available upon request 24hours after the competition until 1st Aril 2020.
- You may withdraw consent to your information being made available or request that less information be made available by speaking with a member of the Management Team, nevertheless the information will be shared with Government Agencies if required.
Tie Break [if only one prize at heat and final]
- Heat Session – In the event of a tie for 1st place the prize money associated with 1st place will be shared equally between all tied players. All tied players will qualify for the Grand Final.
- Tournament Final – In the event of a tie for 1st place then the prize money will be shared equally between tied players.
Conduct of Play
- The on Duty Casino Manager may disqualify any player who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or whose behaviour is assessed as being detrimental to the integrity or the proper conduct of the tournament, including but not limiting to the following examples:
- a. Abuse of casino employees, either verbally or physically.
- b. Abuse of entrants, either verbally or physically.
- Where a player does not take an allotted seat at the specified times as nominated by the on Duty Manager then the player shall forfeit his/her place in the tournament.
- In the event that a feature is activated prior to the end of the tournament session then the feature will be played out in its entirety and any points earned will count towards the player’s final total.
- In the event of a tournament machine malfunction, the game for that player will become void. If the malfunction of the machine can be resolved, then the affected player may re – enter. If the malfunction of the machine cannot be resolved, the tournament cannot continue and all scores for that session will be void. Players will be able to re – enter the next available tournament session.
- Any disputes must be raised immediately with the on Duty Manager.
- Any dispute arising from these Terms and Conditions or not covered by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of the Duty Casino Manager will be final subject to the Dispute Policy.
- In the event that a participant who has qualified for the ER Tournament Final has their membership revoked during the promotion period or enters into a Self-Exclusion agreement via SENSE they will be excluded from any further participation in the tournament.
- Genting Casinos recognises that a small proportion of its Patrons may experience problems as a result of their gambling. Genting Casinos are committed to a policy of promoting a responsible attitude to gambling and provides free literature within its Casinos for the information and benefit of all. Genting Casinos will ensure that its management and staff are aware of this issue so that they may offer assistance wherever possible. Genting Casinos operate SENSE (Self-Enrolment National Self Exclusion) scheme so if you would like to discuss your gambling, please speak to a member of the management team.
- Forty Five Kensington, 43-45 Cromwell Road, London. Forty Five Kensington is a trading name and premises of Genting Casinos UK Ltd. Registered in England 01519689. Address: Star City, Watson Road, Birmingham B7 5SA. Genting Casinos UK Limited are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.